Thursday, September 10, 2009

In the Middle


Dave and kids with Grandma Rolayne the morning I left.



When I went to Utah in June I took a book that Dave had made when he was 7 years 2 months old. It was to my parents. He had drawn around his foot to show them how big his foot was. So I took it to show Kobe because he was that same age now and I wondered how he would compare. His foot was exactly the same size as Dave's was at that age! Then we measured how tall Kobe was compared to me and I realized it was about the same height as I am to Dave. So we took a picture of me between them. I thought this was pretty fun. How long do you think it will be until Kobe is as tall as I am? I think I will be the shortest in my family.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Good Pictures mom. Kobe is huge.

Trenholms said...

So, I am so glad to have read your blog. It has been FAR TOO LONG since I have read it, so I have spent the last half hour or so catching up on everything that has been happening. It was fun to see some pictures of MY family when you went to Oregon to visit. It's really too bad that we couldn't be there, too. It looks like lots of fun!